EEC & ECT Online Learning Academy
GLOBAL ACCESS to courses and Qualifications run by the European Centre of Technology - ECT, and European Energy Centre - EEC
The full list of online courses and qualifications can be viewed HERE. These are taken from live EEC classroom courses held at UK universities.
Participants connecting live from 149 countries
(Above) Sample video from Solar Photovoltaics course
Courses and Qualifications Accessible Globally Include
- Video lessons based on live classroom training developed by British University academics and experts (viewable on computer, tablet and mobile);
- Live individual tutorial conducted remotely with your assigned tutor;
- Course materials developed by renowned lecturers;
- Remote exam for the internationally recognised Galileo Master Certificate.
Online Learning Launch 2019 - Funded Courses
Why Professionals and Students Choose the Distance Learning Option
The EEC & ECT Online Learning Academy has been specifically designed by the ECT-EEC Accredited Centre to facilitate the professional development of busy professionals who have limited time or are unable to travel to UK Universities where courses are held. The Qualification and Course Programme has been released in line with government targets and in collaboration with leading British University Academics.
The online videos are direct footage of live classroom courses , so you will study the same content as in the classroom but at your own pace from your office, home and on-the-go.
- Your personal lecturer will be a practising professional with excellent applied knowledge in their subject area.
- Collect CPD hours and ultimately achieve Mastership Status
- Study whenever and wherever you prefer, learn at your own pace and work around other commitments.
- Reduce your overall costs as no travel is necessary.
How To Enrol
Courses are open to everyone; however it is advisable to have an interest in the subject you choose, whether that is for your career objectives or personal interest. Online participants come from a wide range of backgrounds and each module starts from the basics. Courses include the opportunity to interact one-to-one with your expert lecturer.
EEC-ECT Online Academy participants study via a virtual platform, through course videos which are taken directly from EEC and ECT classroom training courses in the UK. The content of the online courses is the same as that of the classroom courses. Teaching is based on the European Project EMTEU
Participants on distance learning courses have the option to sit additional courses and exams in Edinburgh and London (United Kingdom) and Washington D.C. (United States), global hubs of universities and academic research in finance, engineering and management.
For more information contact the European Centre of Technology (ECT)